News > We are hiring (again)!
We are hiring (again)!
October 25, 2021
We’re growing in southern Ontario.
We’re looking for licensed pest control technicians to join our team.
For more than 15 years, we’ve been recognized as southern Ontario’s leading provider of pest control services to multi-family residential and commercial properties across the region. Why? A large part of our success is because we have a reputation for hiring the best pest control technicians in the business, and then ensuring they get the training and support they need to do their jobs well.
Technicians required in the GTA, Waterloo Region and Peel Region
Thanks to continued business growth across southern Ontario, we need technicians who can provide our clients the best pest control solutions and service in these areas.
What we offer:
We’re proud of our industry-wide reputation for hiring the best, ensuring they’re compensated fairly, and stay with Apex for the long-term. We offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid vacation
- Benefits and RRSP programs
- Business cellphone
- Company truck
- Electronic device for updating of daily work
- Training program to help you master your role, plus ongoing coaching and support
- An enthusiastic team environment
What you’ll do in a day:
You’ll be servicing our accounts by inspecting premises and handling all of their pest control needs. This includes:
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with existing accounts to ensure client retention
- Managing the job queue each day to ensure that all jobs are completed timely
- Representing Apex in identifying leads and ensuring those are passed along to the Sales Department
- Submitting all work orders electronically on a daily basis
- Ensuring that all work is documented according to policy and that updates to each job performed is completed daily
Working environment & conditions:
This job position requires being on the road to service existing customers according to work in the daily queue and to ensure that you are available in the field if technicians need support.
- Must own a valid driving license
- Company vehicle provided
- Position requires being on the road to service client base
- Flexible schedule
- Physically demanding – standing, walking, lifting, handling of equipment
What the best Apex Pest Control Technicians look like:
Apex technicians are pest control professionals. We pride ourselves on attracting and retaining the best people in the business, and in creating a team atmosphere in which everyone can excel and feel good about their work. Our ideal Technicians have the following education, skills and experience:
- Completion of high school
- Provincial Exterminator License
- Technological knowledge of the pest control industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer skills
These positions would suit someone who already lives in the GTA, Peel or Kitchener-Waterloo.
Does this sound like you?
If you’re ready to join the best pest control company in Ontario, send your resume with brief covering email to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!